QUALIFIED DIGITAL CERTIFICATE FOR ELECTRONIC SEAL
With eIDAS Regulation the electronic seal is the new signature tool for legal entities, which is available to private sector companies and public authorities.
The qualified electronic seal protects against the risk that a document issued by it will be falsified or modified and guarantees the authenticity and integrity of a document issued by the legal person.
Applications of the qualified electronic SEAL:
- Official notifications
- Offers and electronic documents
The qualified electronic seal issued by a Member State is recognized as a qualified electronic seal in all other Member States.
- 1 year validity – 100 EUR + VAT
- 2 years validity – 190 EUR + VAT
- 3 years validity – 270 EUR + VAT
- eToken device – 19 EUR + VAT