| Who are the data subjects and the legal basis of the processing
• Customers or potential customers whose data we will use to make offers, conclude and execute the contract and to provide the services requested by them. We will process the following data: name, first name, position / position, employer, telephone number, home address, CNP, series and no CI, date of CI release , date of birth, photos, email address, signature. Financial data: data resulting from the documents certifying the payment of the services ordered by you, for the execution of the contract (IBAN code, transaction code, payer's bank), but also the mandatory accounting records and supporting documents underlying the records in financial accounting. In addition to this data, in the case of electronic video authentication or identification, biometric data will be processed, in order to uniquely identify you. The trusted service provider, DIGISIGN, can perform remote identification using video means, in order to issue qualified certificates, In accordance with Art. 24 para. (1) lit. d) Regulation (EU) 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93 / EC). Regarding the biometric data, we mention that it is not stored, being deleted as soon as the result of the operation of unique identification of the person was generated. Only the result of the identification process is kept within the aforementioned 10-year period. Applications for obtaining / renewing unfinished certificates are kept in the database for 30 days, after which they are irreversibly deleted.
The processing of the biometric data mentioned above involves obtaining and comparing biometric templates from the photo of the identity card and from the photo of your face and is done through the videolD application (https://www.electronicid.eu/en/solutions/videoid). This can only be done with your express consent. The legal basis of the processing is art. 6 para. (1) lit. b) of the GDPR, respectively in order to take steps at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract, art. 9 para. (2) letter a), respectively your consent for the processing of biometric data for your unique identification, by processing the facial image transposed into biometric data) During the videoconferencing, the following data can also be processed: data from logs, IP address, data regarding your actions in the DigiSign platform;
• Employees of our contractual partners (companies that are our business partners), we process the following data: name, first name, position / position, employer, telephone number,, home address, CNP, series and no CI, date of CI release , date of birth, photos, email address, correspondence email address of the employees of our partners in order to maintain the contractual relationship with the companies they represent and to be able to collaborate.
In this case, we will base the processing on our legitimate interests to be able to execute the contracts we have concluded with other companies, on the necessity of concluding and / or executing a contract but also on the compliance with the obligations of the applicable legislation in force;
• Individuals with whom we are in business relationships.In order to be able to carry on business relations with different authorized natural persons, it is necessary to process certain information, namely: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, serial and identity document number, correspondence address, numeric code personnel, quality, professional qualifications. In this case, the legal basis of the processing is the conclusion / execution of a contract and compliance with a legal obligation;
• Personnel of a public authority, whose data we use to fulfill our legal obligations, such as responding to requests from authorities, keeping records provided by law and the like. For example, we will have to keep the name, surname, authority of who are also your signature in the control records that the law requires us to keep;
• Apply for a position that DigiSign SA has freely available. In order to carry out the recruitment process, we collect the following data: the data included in the CV you send us. Usually these are: name, first name, contact details (phone number and e-mail address), professional experience, proof of studies and other documents that we could request from you. Also, during the interview we will process personal data that refers to the candidate, such as: his professional preferences, details about his experience and studies which are not included in his CV, the expectations a candidate has regarding remuneration. As part of the hiring process, we may request additional documents (such as sheets, diplomas, endorsements, professional qualifications, etc.), which will also contain personal data. In these cases, we will base the processing of your data on the conclusion / execution of the employment contract;
• Visitors to the headquarters where we have video surveillance cameras installed, to ensure the safety of our employees, other people in those rooms and our belongings. Therefore, we will process images (videos) with all visitors. In all cases, we have indicated the places where these rooms are located by means of icons, according to the law. Data processing for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the security of persons and objects in our premises;
• Visitors to our site: www.digisign.ro or people who have interacted with any of our accounts on social media.
Then, it is possible to use the data of these target categories for the following purposes:
• Improving the user experience on our website. In order to be able to take into account the preferences that users have expressed in previous browsing sessions, to adapt our website to the device that the user uses. We process data such as: IP address; cookie identifiers; other online identifiers; unique device identifier (unique universal ID - UUID); the date and time of accessing the website; visit history; the date and time of accessing the website; the device from which you access the website; Internet browser type and browser language; information about where our website. The basis of the processing will be our legitimate interest in giving our users a pleasant browsing experience of our website;
• Knowing the opinions of people who communicate with us through social networks. When someone posts a comment under one of our social media posts, and presses the Like button or redistributes our post, or sends us a message on one of our accounts, we will process the following data for that person: username, profile photo , the action he took - like / other reaction or the content of the comment.
In these cases, we will base the processing on the data subject's consent.